Group Tour to Uzbekistan on May holidays from Almaty 2020
The May holidays are a great opportunity to spend time with your family, going on a tour to Uzbekistan! You will experience great weather, warm nights, lots of emotions and friendly Uzbek hospitality!
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours.|
|Duration: 5 days / 4 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara.|
Day 1: Almaty - Tashkent
12:20 Departure from Almaty by flight KS127.
13:50 Arrival in Tashkent.
Meeting at the airport.
The beginning of the tour around Tashkent: visit to old part of the city: Hasti-Imam Complex, which consists of Barrakhan Madrasah, mausoleum of Kaffal Shashi and library of Islamic literature, where the original copy of the Koran of Usman is located.
You will visit Amir Temur Square,
Theater Square of the Navoi Opera and Ballet Theater,
and Monument of Courage - a monument to the victims of the earthquake in 1966,
Mausoleum of Kaldirgoch-Biy (Tole-bi).
Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Tashkent - Samarkand
Breakfast in hotel.
07:00 Transfer to the Tashkent railway station.
08:00 "Afrosiab" fast train departure to Samarkand.
10:10 Arrival to Samarkand. Meeting.
Excursion in Samarkand, visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum,
famous Registan Square (Ulugbek Madrasah, Madrasah Sherdor and Madrasah Tilla Kori),
Bibi Khanim Mosque - the biggest medieval building in the city.
After lunch we visitUlugbek's Observatory
and Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis.
Day 3: Samarkand - Bukhara
Breakfast at the hotel.
11:30 Transfer to the railway station of Samarkand.
12:29 Departure to Bukhara by train "Sharq".
14:54 Arrival in Bukhara.
Meeting, transfer to the hotel, accommodation and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Bukhara - Tashkent
Breakfast in the hotel.
Walking city tour along the old part of Bukhara: visit to Mausoleum of Samanids,
Bolo Hauz Mosque
and Ark Fortress - the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC,
Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret, Mosque and Mir Arab Madrasah.
We will also visit the three trading domes: Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki Zargaron and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today , as well, one can see and purchase different souvenirs, jewelery.
Excursion also includes visiting Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrasahs,
Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara).
21:00 Transfer to Kagan city train station.
22:40 Departure with #661 night train to Tashkent.
Overnight in train.
Day 5: Tashkent - Almaty
06:34 Arrival in Tashkent.
Transfer to the cafe where you can order breakfast.
12:00 Transfer to the airport.
14:20 Departure to Almaty by flight KS128.
16:50 Arrival in Almaty.
|Start||End||Cost per person||Remaining seats|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Hotel accommodation in double / twin sharing rooms with breakfast;
- 3 city excursions (Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand) with local Russian-speaking guides;
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums as specified in the program;
- Russian-speaking guide;
- Full transportation service and all transfers on cars/busses with a/c;
- Bukhara-Samarkand comfortable and fast Afrosiab train transfer, economy;
- Tashkent-Samarkand comfortable and fast Afrosiab train transfer, economy;
- Train #661 ticket Bukhara - Tashkent, compartment;
- Russian speaking staff provided to accompany the group during entire itinerary for groups of 6 or more people.
Full transportation service and all transfers on buses included.
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Personal life insurance;
- Meals (lunches and dinners);
- Additional services in hotels.
Rooms in hotels are double/twin rooms and include air conditioner, bathroom, fridge, TV and telephone.
Shodlik / Uzbekistan
Zilo Baht / Malika Classic
Zargaron / Kabir
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME CATEGORY
Only breakfast is included. Dinner and lunch are not included.
Russian-speaking guides will accompany you during all the trip as indicated in tour program. If the group quantity is 6 persons or more the tour will be accompanied by tour operator's represenatative.
2-12 persons groups
Tour price per 1 person
Twin room accomodation
Triple room accomodation
Children under 10
* Full payment for shildren up to 10
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Khast-Imam Complex
- Barakhan Madrasah
- Kaffal-Shashi mausoleum
- Poi-Kalyan Complex
- The Bolshoi Theater named after Alisher Navoi
- Samanid Mausoleum
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Abdulaziz-Khan Madrasah
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Independence Square
- Amir Timur Square
- "Courage" Monument
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Toki Telpakaurushon Trading Dome
- Tim Abdullakhan Trading Dome
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Ulugh Beg Madrasah
- Tilla-Kari Madrasah
- Sherdor Madrasah
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Tole-bi Mausoleum