Magnificence of the East
Join this group tour and get acquainted with all the splendor of Uzbekistan in just 3 days. Together with our professional guides you will visit Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukhara, and their main attractions: Independence Square, Registan Square, Ulugbek Observatory, Siab Bazaar, Amir Temur's Tomb, Ark Fortress.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Samarkand||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 4 days / 3 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Bukhara
Meeting at the airport and a sightseeing tour of the modern Tashkent with a visit to the Independence Square.
At 21:00 transfer to the station for the night train to Bukhara.
Night on the train. Coupe class (occupancy 4 people).
Day 2: Bukhara
Arrival at 7 am.
Meeting at the station and transfer to the hotel.
Early check in for rest.
At 10 am a meeting with the guide and the beginning of a walking tour in the historical center of Bukhara.
Visiting the Labi-Hauz Complex, Magoki-Attori Mosque, Chor-Minor Madrasah, trade domes, Kalyan Minaret, Kalyan Mosque and Miri-Arab Madrasah, Ulugbek Madrasah and Abdulazizkhan Madrasah, Ark fortress, Bolo-Hauz Mosque, Samanid Mausoleum and Chashma Ayub Mausoleum.
Night at the hotel.
Day 3: Bukhara - Samarkand
At 4:00 am, going to the train station and taking the Afrosiab high-speed train at 5:00.
Arrive at 06:33.
Meeting at the train station.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Sightseeing starting from 10.30.
On this day, you will visit the famous Registan Square, which has been the center of Samarkand for many centuries, as well as Bibi-Khanum Cathedral Mosque, the construction of which is associated with many folk legends.
You will also come to Siab bazaar, where you can buy oriental sweets, fresh fruit and national souvenirs.
In addition, you will visit Ulugbek's Observatory - grandson of Amir Timur, the ruler of Samarkand and the great medieval scholar, Shahi Zinda complex, which is a magnificent ensemble of the mausoleums of Samarkand nobility and Gur-Emir mausoleum - the tomb of Amir Timur and Timurids.
Night at the hotel.
Day 4: Samarkand
At night or next morning: transfer to airport.
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- accommodation in a twin room of the specified class in all cities (breakfast included);
- comfortable transport with air conditioning for the entire route (including meeting and seeing off at the airport);
- tour guides in each city;
- excursions according to the tour program;
- train tickets in the coupe class: Tashkent - Bukhara and in first class Bukhara - Samarkand.
- full board (lunches and dinners);
- entry tickets.
- extra charge for single occupancy - 70 USD;
- extra night - 55 USD.
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Samanid Mausoleum
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Abdulaziz-Khan Madrasah
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Independence Square
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Siab Bazaar
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub
- Kalyan Minaret