The May holidays
We offer you a group tour called In Uzbekistan for the "May Holidays". Spend an unforgettable journey in a fun company with like-minded people in the most interesting cities of Uzbekistan: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara.
Friends, are you ready to join us for this trip?
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Bukhara||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 4 days / 3 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara.|
Day 1: Tashkent
Welcome guests at the exit of the airport.
Transfer to the hotel.
11:00. A tour of Tashkent: the 1966 earthquake almost completely destroyed the old city, the little that was preserved makes a sharp contrast to the architecture of modern Tashkent:
- Hast-Imam Square;
- Barak Khan Madrasah;
- Mausoleum of Kafal al-Shashi Mazar;
- Kukeldash Madrasah;
- Tashkent's oldest bazaar - Chorsu;
- Museum of Applied Arts;
- Independence Square;
- Amir Temur Square;
- National Park named after Alisher Navoi.
Night at the hotel.
Day 2: Tashkent - Samarkand
Transfer to the railway station.
08:00. Departure by high-speed train "Afrosiab" to Samarkand.
Meeting guests at the exit of the building of Samarkand station.
10:30. Excursion in Samarkand - one of the most majestic cities of Uzbekistan, the beloved capital of the great Tamerlane:
- Gur-Emir Mausoleum (XIV-XV centuries), which houses the tomb of Tamerlane and his relatives;
- Registan Square (XV-XVII centuries): Ulugbek Madrasah, Til-Kori Madrasah, Sher Dor Madrasah;
- Rukhabad Mausoleum;
- Mausoleum of Shahi Zinda (XII-XV century): one of the alleged graves of Kusam ibn Abbas (cousin of the Prophet Muhammad);
- Bibi Khanym Mosque (XIV century), built in honor of his beloved wife Tamerlane;
- Ulugbek's Observatory (XV century) - an astronomer, scientist, ruler, beloved grandson of Tamerlane, murdered by order of his son;
- Hazrat-Hyzr Mosque.
Continuation of the tour:
- Museum "Afrasiab". The ancient settlement Afrasiab (VIII century BC. - 1220). Lifeless hills to the north of the modern city - the place where in the VIII. BC e. there was Samarkand. The city existed on this territory until 1220, when it was conquered and destroyed by Genghis Khan. Now it is the State Archaeological Reserve, where international archaeological expeditions work. On the territory of the settlement there is a museum of ancient history of Samarkand, in the halls of which exhibits of different periods of the city’s life before the Mongol invasion are exhibited - ossuaries, metal and glass products, coins, ceramics and unique paintings of XVII century.
Night in Samarkand.
Day 3: Samarkand - Bukhara
08:30. Transfer to the station.
09:40. Departure by Afrosiab high-speed train to Bukhara.
11:15. Arrival in Bukhara.
Meeting guests at the exit of the building of Samarkand station.
12:00. Walking tour of the old town (all monuments are located nearby): Bukhara has preserved its medieval layout, thanks to which every building, every house on its winding narrow streets carries the charm of antiquity. Temporary boundaries are erased here, here you lose the sense of time ... The architecture of the city includes acquaintance with such monuments as:
- Lyabi Hauz Ensemble: Honako and Nodir Divan Begi Madrasah (XVI century), Kukeldash Madrasah (XV century), a monument to Khoja Nasreddin;
- Visit to the Center for the development of crafts of Bukhara, located in the caravanserai Saifiddin. Crafts: weaving workshop, wood carving, chasing, painting on wood, Central Asian miniature, carpet making (from time immemorial, from generation to generation, the secrets of craftsmanship were passed on. This tradition is still alive today);
- Walk under the trade domes (XVI century): Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpak Furushon, Toki Zargaron, where artisans (jewelers, miniaturists and others) sell their products;
- Magokki Attori Mosque (XII-XVI centuries), built on the place of the heathen temple of fire-worshipers - one of the 3 monuments in Bukhara, which survived the invasion of Genghis Khan;
- Caravanserai of Bukhara;
- Tim Abdullahan (XVI century), a covered bazaar used to trade expensive silk fabrics;
- Abdullazizkhan Madrasah (XVII century);
- Kalon Mosque (XVI century);
- Mir-i-Arab Madrasah (XVI century), in which the head of the Russian Muslims, Ravil Gaynuddin and the dead President of Chechnya, Ahmad Kadyrov, were formerly mufti;
- Kalyan Minaret is a symbol of Bukhara, for centuries, served as a beacon for caravans in the desert, approaching Bukhara. Another name of the minaret is “the tower of death”, according to one of the legends, unfaithful wives and free-thinking Bukharians were thrown from the minaret;
- Ark Fortress is a majestic citadel, the dwelling place of the rulers of Bukhara, a stronghold of power and authority (I century BC - XIX century);
- Bolo House mosque (XVIII century) - quarter mosque;
- Chashma Ayub Mausoleum (XII-XVI centuries), inside is the source of healing water, St. Job (Ayub);
- Visit to the bazaar: fruits, dried fruits, nuts, spices, gold embroidery.
Night in Bukhara.
Day 4: Bukhara
10:00. Transfer to the airport of Bukhara.
End of the tour.
|Start||End||Cost per person||Remaining seats|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- accommodation in standard twin rooms;
- transport to the entire route with air conditioning;
- excursions specified in the program in the cities: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand;
- guides in every city;
- train tickets for the Afrosiab high-speed train: Tashkent - Samarkand (economy class);
- train tickets for the Afrosiab high-speed train: Samarkand - Bukhara (economy class).
Transport with air conditioning.
- international air travel;
- entrance tickets to all architectural monuments specified in the program;
- photo and video in museums;
- full board;
- any expenses.
Single supplement - 55 USD.
Additional night - 65 USD.
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Chorsu Bazaar
- Khast-Imam Complex
- Kukeldash Madrasah
- Barakhan Madrasah
- Kaffal-Shashi mausoleum
- Museum of Applied Art in Tashkent
- The Bolshoi Theater named after Alisher Navoi
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Independence Square
- Amir Timur Square
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Tim Abdullakhan Trading Dome
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Afrosiab Museum
- Rukhabad Mausoleum
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub
- Kalyan Minaret