Tour to the Country of Spring Waterfalls
Journey to a little-visited region - to the country of waterfalls. Narrow gorges covered with green, dense forests, high peaks and huge seasonal waterfalls with a height of more than 100m. A tent camp will be set up for you on the green glades among thick juniper trees with a great view of one of the waterfalls of Baysuntau. From the base camp we will make hikes to all surrounding attractions and waterfalls. Near them you can feel the power of the falling streams of water. You can even climb to the peaks from which they fall.
|Start of the tour: Boysun||Accommodation: Camping.|
|End of tour: Boysun||Tour category: Mountain hiking, Extreme tours.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Boysun.|
Meeting in Boysun.
Transfer to the base camp (jeep tour).
Visiting a 100m waterfall.
Hike to the top of the waterfall.
Dinner at the base camp.
Hiking to the second waterfall.
Return to the camp.
Return to Boysun.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$600 *|
|2 pers.||3 pers.||$200 *|
|4 pers.||5 pers.||$130 *|
|6 pers.||20 pers.||$100 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Transport along the route
- Meals according to the program
- The declared excursion program
- Provision of camp equipment (tents, sleeping bags, carets, dishes)
- Meals outside the program
- Additional excursions
Waterfalls are seasonal and are only available to visit in April
- from $100
- to $600