Pilgrimage Tour: Seven Sacred Sufis of Bukhara
On the territory of the Bukhara region there are seven burials of the great Sufis of the Naqshbandiya brotherhood. Today in the world an enormous number of scientists, theologians, architects, people interested in the history of the emergence of the Sufi order of Naqshbandiyah rush into the heart of this brotherhood-the sacred Bukhara. The great principle and motto of this brotherhood "Dil ba yeru-bak bak kor" (Heart in God - hands in labor) at all times unites representatives of different classes in the ranks of this movement.
In Uzbekistan, Sufism is declared a historical, cultural and spiritual heritage of the state. And therefore, huge funds are allocated for the restoration and improvement of the burial places of the great saints - the founders and devotees of the Sufi orders of Naqshbandiy, Kubroviy, Yassaviy. Pilgrimage - ziyorat "Seven Sufis" today is one of the most sought-after religious routes in the vast world of tourism.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Bukhara.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Bukhara
Transfer from Tashkent to the station (06:00) - arrival in Bukhara (11:20).
Objects to visit:
- Abdulholik Gijdovoni - Gijduvan city of Bukhara region. Here is the burial of Khozh Abdulholik Gijduowoni (1103-1179), who is the founder of the Khozhagon teachings and the first feast of the Naqshbandiya brotherhood. At the age of 22, from Gijduvan comes to Bukhara and becomes the Murid (disciple) of the great Abu Yakub Yusuf al-Hamadoni (1048-1140). Later, he becomes a spiritual deputy as the fourth caliph. In 2003, under the auspices of UNESCO, by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the 900th anniversary of Abdulholik Gijshuoni was celebrated all over the world. Today it is a huge complex of several hectares with a luxurious garden, for which the government of the Republic of Uzbekistan has been allocated huge funds;
- Hoja Muhammad Orif ar-Revgar - In the village of Revgar of Shofirkonsky district there is a burial place of the second feast of sacred Bukhara. Khoja Muhammad Orif ar-Revgar, popularly known as Mohitobon, was born in 1156. He died in 1259 at the age of 103 years. The continuer of the traditions of the Sufi tariqat Khozhagon. The great poet Abdurahmon Jami in his work "Nafahat ul - uns" notes the great contribution of Hoja Oraf ar - Revgaria to the taiga "Khojagon". Up to now, the work of this great teacher of the "Oriflame" has reached. The nickname "Mohitobon" was given by the people in view of the fact that Khozha Orif ar-Revgariy was a very handsome, handsome man, the fragrance emanated and the people around him were fascinated by his radiance. The meaning of the word "Mohitobon" is "Clear Moon". He is buried in his own courtyard and today this place is a place of pilgrimage;
- Khoja Mahmud Anjir Fagnavi - In the village of Anjirbog in the Vobkent district there is the burial of the third feast - Khozha Mahmud Anzhira Fagnavi. He took the baton of the tariqa Khozhagon from Hoja Oraf ar-Revgariy, was a gardener and carpenter. He is the founder of public dhikr along with the secret zikr introduced by Abdulholik Gijduvani. The main goal of public dhikr, as Khoja Mahmud said Anjir Fagnawiy - "Let the sleepers wake up";
- Khoja Ali Romitani - Hodja Ali Romitani - the fourth feast of sacred Bukhara. The people were nicknamed "Hazrati Azizon" - "Lord Precious" or "Venerable Sheikh". Khozha Ali Romitani was born in 1195 in the village of Kurgon (now Romitan district). He owned the weaver's trade. Spiritual baton - the initiation was received from Khoja Mahmud Anzhira Fagnave. He is the author of the famous work "Risolai Azizon", devoted to the main provisions of Sufism - "At-tasawwuf." He lived a long life - 126 years and was buried in the territory of Khorezm, later the remains of the saint were transferred to his native village.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Bukhara - Tashkent
Continuation of the excursion.
- Khoja Muhammad Boboi Samosi - Khozha Muhammad Boboi Samosi - the fifth feast of sacred Bukhara in the chain of the tariqa "Khozhagon", the follower of Khozha Ali Romitani. He was born in 1259 in the village of Samos, engaged in farming. Boboi Samosi is the direct teacher and spiritual father of the great Bahovuddin Naqshband. It was he who foresaw the birth of a great follower of the teachings of Abdulholik Gizhdovoni in the kishlak Kasri Hinduvan and the founder of the tariqa "Naqshbandiya". Bahovuddin Naqshband was supposed to light the luminary of the tariqah Khozhagon - Naqshbandiya. Hoja Muhammad Boboi Samosi before the birth of Bahovuddin Naqshband was in the village of Kasri Hinduvon and told his disciples that it was here that the great teacher would be born. After the birth of Bahovuddin, Boboi Samosi blessed the baby in the arms of Bibi Oriif, the mother of Bahovuddin, and said that in the future the kaslak Kasri Hinduvon would be called Kasri Orifon;
- Khoja Said Amir Kulol - Hazrati Kalon - In the village of Sukhor (now Kagan district) is buried the sixth feast of the sacred Bukhara. Khoja Said of Amir Kulol. He was born in 1287, was engaged in pottery and was considered a feast of all potters (kulolov) of Central Asia. Khoja Said Amir Kulol is one of the highest spiritual authorities of the Sufi world, the sixth feast of the tariqa Khozhagon, who took initiation from Boboi Samosi. Khoja Said Amir Kulol brought up 114 followers, had four deputies (khalifa);
- Khoja Muhammad Bahauddin Naqshband - Bahovuddin Muhammad bin Burkhoniddin Muhammad Al Bukhori Shokhi Naqshband. The seventh feast of sacred Bukhara, the largest representative of Central Asian Sufism of the XIV century. He was born in 1318 in the village of Kasri Hinduvan, 10 km from Bukhara (now Kagan district). Later Kasri Hinduvon was renamed to Kasri Orifon. From the name of the craft "Naqshband" came the name of the Sufi order of Naqshbandiya. That is, the Khozhagon tarikat was named Khozhagon-Naqshbandiya, and later the Sufi brotherhood of Naqshbandiya;
- Mausoleum of Mother Bahovuddin Naqshbandi - On the territory of the complex of Bahovuddin Naqshband there is a burial of his mother Bibi Orif. Pilgrims first come to the grave of the mother of the great teacher and only then they bow to the memory of the saint. The structure of the women's complex includes a mosque, a minaret, a house.
Transfer to the station, transfer from Bukhara to Tashkent (high-speed train "Afrosiab").
Transfer from the station to the airport.
End of the tour.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost|
|10 pers.||20 pers.||$250 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Twin room accommodation in hotel with breakfast;
- Transportation service in the tour, including meetings and seeing off at the airport and railway station;
- Excursion service in the city with a guide;
- Entrance tickets for all sightseeing objects;
- Visa application for visa to Uzbekistan;
- Economy class railway tickets Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara-Tashkent.
- Full board (lunch/dinner);
- Additional services in hotels;
- Consular fees for tourist visa of Uzbekistan;
- International air tickets;
- Personal insurance;
- Photo and video shooting on monuments.