Active weekend in Baysun
If you love mountains, like to climb and discover new corners of our country, we suggest you to climb the Ketmanchapty massif (3006 m), one of the peaks of the Baysuntau ridge and visit the famous Teshik-Tash grotto.
At the top of the massif, surrounded by clouds, you will pass to the saddle, which divides the Baysuntau ridge into two large mountain ranges. You will see the dizzying panorama of Khoja Gur Gur Ata (3700 m), where the deepest and mysterious caves of Baysuntau are hidden.
The next day we will go on one of the most interesting trips to the ancient grotto Teshik-Tash, in which the Neanderthals once stood. We will go along the ancient paths of the first people, go down into its deep gorges, where even daylight does not fall. Passing steep cliffs and thick juniper trees, we will go to a distant and mysterious grotto. Here you can fully admire the beauty of the wild and feel as if you returned a hundred thousand years ago, at a time when Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals lived here.
|Start of the tour: Boysun||Accommodation: Guesthouse.|
|End of tour: Boysun||Tour category: Mountain hiking, Rally.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Boysun.|
Day 1: Boysun
Meeting in Baysun.
- Drop off at UAZ before the start of the pedestrian part of the route;
- Climbing Ketmanchapty (track).
Lunch on top.
Descent to the starting point of ascent.
Return to Baysun.
Night at the guest house.
Day 2: Boysun
- Drop off at UAZ before the start of the pedestrian part of the route to the Teshik-Tash grotto;
- Track to the Teshik-Tash grotto.
Lunch in nature.
Visit and inspection of the grotto.
Return to Baysun.
Transfer to the station.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$455 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$300 *|
|3 pers.||3 pers.||$244 *|
|4 pers.||4 pers.||$220 *|
|5 pers.||5 pers.||$220 *|
|6 pers.||6 pers.||$200 *|
|7 pers.||7 pers.||$180 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- transport service along the route;
- guide services;
- meals according to the program;
- declared excursion program;
- accommodation in a guest house;
- gala dinners and a tandoor bread cooking masterclass.
- meals outside the program;
- alcoholic drinks;
- additional excursions.