Climbing to the Chulbair
Travel to the southern spur of the Gissar Range, Surkhantau Mountain. You will find an interesting trekking in the wild. Very few tourists can boast that they were here.
During the tour you will visit canyons of unprecedented beauty, with giant grottoes, you will see the deepest cave in Asia - Boy Bulok, climb to the top of the Chulbair massif and follow the ancient path through the ravines, through dense forests, visit the caves and go down along the Say Chindon.
|Start of the tour: Boysun||Accommodation: Camping.|
|End of tour: Boysun||Tour category: Mountain hiking, Rally, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 3 days / 2 nights||Сities: Boysun.|
Day 1: Boysun
Meeting in Baysun.
Breakfast at the guest house.
Start of the tour:
- visit to Zaur Boshi Canyon;
- visit to Jugarta pass;
- visit to the source of Holtan Chashma.
Lunch at the village.
Climbing to the ovring and transfer to the base camp (10 km).
Day 2: Boysun
Climbing to the top of Chulbair (18 km).
Inspection of the peaks and surroundings.
Return to base camp.
Day 3: Boysun
Descent from the mountain (8 km).
Return to Baysun.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$1000 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$700 *|
|3 pers.||3 pers.||$600 *|
|4 pers.||4 pers.||$550 *|
|5 pers.||5 pers.||$500 *|
|6 pers.||6 pers.||$450 *|
|7 pers.||7 pers.||$400 *|
|8 pers.||8 pers.||$300 *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- transport service along the route;
- guide services;
- meals according to the program (breakfast, lunch, dinner);
- casting public goods by horse-drawn transport (camp and kitchen equipment, food);
- declared excursion program;
- provision of camp equipment (tents, quarries, sleeping bags, dishes).
- meals outside the program;
- alcoholic drinks;
- additional excursions.
- from $300
- to $1000