Ethno tour. To distant mountain villages - tour with a mountain guide
The rare lucky ones who visited the edge of the walls of the Hoja Gur Gur Ota massif, the Boisuntau mountain range (southwestern spurs of the Gissar Range), saw a different edge, separated from our world by a giant wall. We invite you on a fascinating journey in which you can see gigantic mountain springs flowing from the bowels of massive rocks, dense forests fed by hundreds of springs, walk along ancient mountain paths and visit unique isolated mountain villages living in an old-fashioned way and preserving ancient traditions.
|Start of the tour: Boysun||Accommodation: Camping.|
|End of tour: Boysun||Tour category: Rally, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Boysun.|
Day 1: Boysun
Meeting in Boysun.
Breakfast at the guest house.
Start of the tour:
- visit to the Zaurboshi tract;
- excursion to the tracks of dinosaurs;
- Jurgata pass;
- source Holtan Chashma.
Accommodation in a house.
Walk around the village and get acquainted with the way of life of residents.
In the evening, dinner on the veranda over the cliff.
Day 2: Boysun
Visit to the ovrings and the track to the village of Alyachapan.
Walk around the village.
Return to Boysun.
Transfer to the station.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$520 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$340 *|
|3 pers.||3 pers.||$300 *|
|4 pers.||4 pers.||$250 *|
|5 pers.||5 pers.||$250 *|
|6 pers.||6 pers.||$220 *|
|7 pers.||7 pers.||$210 *|
|8 pers.||8 pers.||$200 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- transport services along the route, transfer to a village on UAZs;
- guide services;
- meals according to the program (breakfast, lunch, dinner);
- accommodation in a mountain village (village);
- declared excursion program;
- provision of camp equipment (tents, quarries, sleeping bags, dishes).
- meals outside the program;
- alcoholic drinks;
- additional excursions.