Travel to the reserved land. An area where hundreds and thousands of hectares are covered with dense forests, crystal clear sais, deepest canyons and huge glades of flowers. You will be amazed at the flora and fauna of these places. Huge peaks, extending into the sky for almost 4 km, hide this region from strong winds and heat inherent in the nature of Central Asia. Here, even in summer, the cool breath of the glaciers is felt. This you will not see anywhere else.
Every day, interesting tracks await you, during which you will get acquainted with the beauties of these places and feel the full power of nature. This trip is suitable for everyone, for stronger participants we organize intensive hiking with ascents and trekking. For those who want to improve their health and nerves away from civilization in the heart of a dense forest, every day there will be no difficult walks. Due to the unique location of the camp in the "singing forest", your tents will be in the shade all the time, which will allow you to relax during the day.
|Start of the tour: Boysun||Accommodation: Guesthouse.|
|End of tour: Boysun||Tour category: Rally, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 3 days / 2 nights||Сities: Boysun.|
Day 1: Boysun
Meeting in Boysun.
Breakfast at the guest house.
Moving through the mountains to the point of the camp.
Day 2: Boysun
Ring track through canyons and forests.
Return to base camp.
Day 3: Boysun
Track (all day).
Return to base camp.
Day 4: Boysun
Return to Boysun.
Transfer to the station.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|3 pers.||4 pers.||$500 *|
|5 pers.||5 pers.||$400 *|
|6 pers.||7 pers.||$350 *|
|8 pers.||8 pers.||$300 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- transport service along the route;
- services of guides, porters, cooks;
- throwing public cargo by horse-drawn transport;
- meals according to the program (breakfast, lunch, dinner);
- declared excursion program;
- provision of camp equipment (tents, quarries, sleeping bags, dishes).
- meals outside the program;
- alcoholic drinks;
- additional excursions.