Khiva - a city museum (Premium)
Premium tour from Tashkent to Khiva and back. Airfare, hotel and full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included. During two days of excursions in this magical ancient city you will be accompanied by experienced guides. Entrance fees to historical sites are also included.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Khiva.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Khiva
Transfer to Khiva on the morning flight (by car to Khiva 40 min.).
- The gate of Darvoz ota;
- Madrasah and minaret of Muhammad Aminhon (1845-1855);
- Madrasah Polvon Kori (1905);
- The fortress of Kunya Ark (1686-1688);
- Zindan in Khiva (XVIII century);
- Madrasah Muhammad Rahimkhan (1876);
- Craft workshops.
- Free time: walks through workshops, carvan sheds;
- Sheikh Mavlon Bobo Mausoleum (XIX century).
Dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Khiva - Tashkent
- Pakhlavan Mahmud Mausoleum (XIX century);
- Shergazi Khan Madrasah (1718-1726);
- Minaret of Islam-Khoja (1908-1910);
- Khiva Center for National Education;
- Juma Mosque (X c);
- Tash-Havli Palace (1830-1838);
- Madrasah Ollokulihan (1834-1835);
- Caravanserai and covered markets (tim).
- Free time: shopping - souvenirs, walk;
- Palace Nurillaboy (1893-1904).
Transfer from Khiva to Urgench airport for departure to Tashkent.
End of the tour.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$367 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$251 *|
|3 pers.||4 pers.||$212 *|
|5 pers.||6 pers.||$222 *|
|7 pers.||8 pers.||$208 *|
|9 pers.||10 pers.||$199 *|
|11 pers.||16 pers.||$193 *|
|17 pers.||20 pers.||$192 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- meeting and seeing off tourists;
- local transfer;
- accommodation in twin rooms (with breakfast);
- transportation in cities according to the program;
- full board in all cities;
- services of a professional guide;
- entrance tickets to historical monuments;
- water 0.5 liters. every tourist a day.