Mountains of Gazalkent (Premium)
An interesting trip to the Chimgan mountains including a ride on a cable car, visiting the ancient petroglyphs, visiting a mountain healer. The tour includes the services of an experienced guide, a night in a cabin in the mountains and meals along the route.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Mountain hiking.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Tashkent.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Beldersay-Chimgan
Transfer the mountains from Tashkent.
Riding the cable car to Beldersay.
Climb along the trail to the Kumbel Pass, where the meteorological station is located.
Picnic on the road: kebab.
Big Chimgan - walk and enjoy the most beautiful panoramic view.
Descending the cable car to the car.
Moving to the village Chimgan.
Riding on Chimgan cable car.
Dinner at the hotel house.
Day 2: Charvak - Gazalkent - Tashkent
A trip along Charvak - memorable photographs on the background of the reservoir, observation of Paraplan flights, visits to petroglyphs and rock paintings inside the Cinara's complex.
A trip to the town of Gazalkent and on the right channel of the Aksak-Ata river, visiting the villages of Karamazov, Chakh-cham, Gidzhal.
Visit to the local history museum, located in the mountains, meeting and talking with a local herbalist (a person who knows herbs and herbal treatments).
Walk through the mountain village.
Departure to the city of Tashkent.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$308 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$169 *|
|3 pers.||4 pers.||$123 *|
|5 pers.||6 pers.||$127 *|
|7 pers.||8 pers.||$111 *|
|9 pers.||10 pers.||$102 *|
|11 pers.||16 pers.||$94 *|
|17 pers.||20 pers.||$103 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- meeting and seeing off tourists;
- air, train tickets for domestic transfers;
- accommodation in twin rooms (with breakfast);
- transportation in cities according to the program;
- full board in all cities;
- services of a professional guide;
- entrance tickets to historical monuments;
- water 0.5 liters. every tourist a day.