A one-day tour of the capital of Tashkent will introduce you to the main attractions of the capital. A sightseeing tour will be conducted on a vehicle in the city center.
You will get acquainted with the history of Tashkent of ancient and modern days. Visit the Museum of Applied Arts, then continue the trip to the main square "Mustakilik", etc.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours, City tours.|
|Duration: 24 hours||Сities: Tashkent.|
Day 1: Tashkent
Meeting with a guide at the hotel or at your designated place to start a tour of Tashkent.
The excursion program includes:
- Amir Temur Square Memorial and Museum of the History of Temurids;
- Hast-Imam complex, in the Moi Muborak madrasah, the most famous Quran in the world is stored - the Osman Quran (VII century) - the original source of the holy book of Islam;
- The pride of the city - Tashkent metro. Tashkent metro stations will surprise you with their decor. Each station is a kind of exposition of the skill of modern designers and builders;
- Mustakillik Square (Independence Square);
- Alisher Navoi Park and Madrasah Abdul Qasim where the center of artisans is located, you can buy souvenirs in the form of works; wood carvings, miniature painting on caskets and on silk paper ;
- State Museum of Applied Arts. The museum presents unique exhibits telling about the history of decorative art in Uzbekistan. Among them are the work of masters of woodcarving and embossing, jewelers and gold seamstresses;
- Bazaar of Chorsu and Kukeldash Madrasah is one of the oldest madrasahs in Tashkent;
- Juma Mosque, the third largest Friday mosque in Uzbekistan.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||2 pers.||$110 *|
|3 pers.||5 pers.||$130 *|
|6 pers.||8 pers.||$150 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- comfortable transport;
- guide (in many languages);
- entrance tickets for excursion objects;
- lunch at a national restaurant.
- car with air conditioning (Chevrolet Lacetti or Cobalt);
- minivan with air conditioning (Hyundai Grand Starex);
- 20-seater bus with air conditioning (Golden Dragon, Yutong);
- 45-seat air-conditioned bus (Golden Dragon, Yutong).
What’s not included
Languages: English, Russian, Uzbek, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, French, Arabic, Korean, Indian.
- visa support;
- from $110
- to $150
cost per person