Tour to Zaamin - a paradise in Uzbekistan
Uzbek people say that to feel the atmosphere of the Alps, it is not necessary to go to Switzerland. You can go to the Djizak region, which they call Uzbek Switzerland - there are mountains, clean air, mineral-rich water, and mild climate.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Medical tours.|
|Duration: 13 days / 12 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Zaamin.|
Day 1: Tashkent
Arrival in Tashkent.
Short rest after the flight.
Tashkent is fascinating by the impression of a frozen time - it seems that the past merged with the present in a moment. Walls of this beautiful city contain amazing legends, and the earth is full of history of the great past.
Tour of Tashkent: the Kukeldash Madrasa (XVI century), the residence of the chief mufti of Central Asia - the mausoleum of Kafal Shashi (XVI century), the madrassah of Barak Khan (XVI century) and the Koran Museum, which houses one of the first Korans in the world, Independence Square, Amir Temur Square, the Theater Square.
Visit to Chorsu bazaar.
Overnight at the hotel.
In the morning - journey to Zaamin Sanatorium
Day 2: till Day 12
Daily breakfast in the sanatorium.
Daily medical procedures.
Lunch at the sanatorium.
Dinner at the sanatorium.
Day 3: Zaamin - Tashkent
Breakfast in the Sanatorium.
Transfer to the airport in Tashkent.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||$390 *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Accommodation in 3-4 star hotels, double occupancy.
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Medical procedures.
- Transfer from the airport.
Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- Entrance tickets to monuments, museums (from $20 per person) in Tashkent.
- International flight.
- Accompanying tourists during the tour by the host representative.
- Personal needs of the tourist, including medical costs and insurance.
Price is per person based on sharing a twin room.