Transit tour "Capital Brilliance"
If you have several free hours between air travel in Tashkent, as well as permission to leave the transit zone, BINGO! Do not miss the chance to get acquainted with the capital of Uzbekistan. Ulysse Tour will meet you at the airport, organize an individual excursion, book a place in a good restaurant for lunch/dinner and take you back to the airport.
The tour is designed for 1-3 people and lasts about 3 hours. The tour is an overview and covers the inspection of objects located in both the old and the central parts of the city. This is a great opportunity to see the main beauty of the capital and recharge the atmosphere of the metropolis.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Transit tours, City tours.|
|Duration: 3 hours||Сities: Tashkent.|
Ulysse Tour representatives will meet you at the airport.
- Khast Imam square - the Muslim center of Tashkent;
- The circle of Amir Timur - the central part of the city;
- The Assumption Cathedral - the largest Russian Orthodox church in the country.
Booking of a place for lunch/dinner.
Transfer to the restaurant.
Time for lunch/dinner.
Transfer to the airport.
Completion of the express tour.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$75 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$55 *|
|3 pers.||3 pers.||$45 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Transfer from and to the airport;
- Passenger car along the route indicated in the program and driver's services;
- Services of a Russian-speaking guide for the duration of the excursion program;
- Entrance tickets to all the listed above tourist sites;
- Reservation at a restaurant for lunch/dinner (on request);
- 0,5l bottle of distilled water per person.
Motor transport for this individual express tour is presented as sedans 2016-2017: Chevrolet Cobalt or Chevrolet Lacetti. In addition to a car, transportation services also include driver services.
- Visa support;
- Medical insurance;
- Air or railway tickets;
- Accommodation in hotels;
- Permission for photo or video shooting;
- and any other services not included in the tour price.
Transit tour is organized for those foreign citizens who either do not need an Uzbek visa, or have it at the time of arrival in the country. Moreover, the tour requires at least 7 transit hours in Tashkent.
100% prepayment must be made no later than 7 working days before the start of the tour. In case of cancellation of the tour from 7 to 3 slave. days before it starts, the penalty will be 50% of the 100% prepayment. In case of canceling the tour from 3 workdays. days before it starts, 100% prepayment will not be subject to refund.
Upon request, the duration of the tour, tourist facilities, vehicles, as well as the services of a guide speaking a different language, can be changed in accordance with the wishes of the guests. At the same time, the cost of the tour will vary depending on the level of personalization.
- from $45
- to $75