Valentine in Uzbekistan
Spend the most romantic day in sunny Uzbekistan. A bottle of red wine to all couples in love as a gift.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Samarkand||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 3 days / 2 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Samarkand.|
Day 1: Tashkent
Metting guests with a VERSAILLES TRAVEL sign.
Arrival in Tashkent.
Accommodation at the hotel.
Tour in Tashkent:
- Mausoleum of Kafal al-Shashi Mazar;
- Kukeldash Madrasah;
- Tashkent's oldest bazaar – Chorsu.
Night in Tashkent.
Day 2: Tashkent - Samarkand
Departure at 08:00 to Samarkand from Tashkent (2 h. 10 min., 308.3 km).
Arrival in Samarkand at 10:10.
Excursion in Samarkand - one of the most majestic cities of Uzbekistan, the beloved capital of the great Tamerlane:
- Mausoleum of Gur-Emir (XIV-XV century), which houses the tomb of Tamerlane and his relatives;
- Registan Square (XV-XVII centuries): Ulugbek Madrasah, Tilya-Kori Madrasah, Sher-dor Madrasah;
- Rukhabad Mausoleum;
- Mausoleum of Shahi Zinda (XII-XV century): one of the alleged graves of Kusam ibn Abass (cousin of the Prophet Muhammad);
- Bibi Khanim Mosque (XIV century), built in honor of Tamerlane's beloved wife;
- Ulugbek's Observatory (XV century) - an astronomer, scientist, ruler, favorite grandson of Tamerlane, murdered by order of his son;
- Hazrat-Hyzr Mosque.
Night at the hotel.
Day 3: Samarkand
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to airport.
End of the tour.
|Start||End||Cost per person||Remaining seats|
|No data available|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- accommodation in standard twin rooms in 3-star hotels;
- breakfast at hotels;
- guide in each city;
- transport for the entire route with air conditioning and a refrigerator: minibus or bus;
- excursions specified in the program in the cities: Tashkent, Samarkand;
- train tickets for the high-speed train Afrosiab: Tashkent - Samarkand (economy class);
- full board meals;
- entrance tickets to monuments and museums.