Aral Sea Tour (Premium)
"All inclusive" tour from Nukus to the Aral Sea, with a return to Nukus. The tour includes swimming in the sea, dinner cooked on a fire on the seashore and a night in a yurt camp.
|Start of the tour: Nukus||Accommodation: Yurt.|
|End of tour: Nukus||Tour category: Historical tours.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Nukus, Muynak, Aral Sea.|
Day 1: Nukus - Kungrad - Muynak - Uchsay village - Aral Sea dried-up seabed - Ustyurt Plateau - Aral Sea - Yurt camp
Departure at 08:00 from Nukus.
8-hours drive to the yurt camp at the Aral Sea (400 km)
- Mizdahkan complex: a necropolis, city of ancient Khorezm (IV-II centuries B.C.) where important historical mausoleums and archeological monuments are located;
- Muynak: twacourse national cuisine lunch in Karakalpak family, visiting Cemetery of ships and Ecological Museum of Muynak;
- Ustyurt Plateau: canyons and rocks of Ustyurt cliffs, visiting Kubla-Ustyurt village and camel breeder's family;
- Aral Sea: while dinner is cooked on open fire travellers may enjoy swimming and hiking, relax in a company at the campfire, explore the milky way in the clear sky.
Day 2: Aral Sea - Ustyurt Plateau - Sudochie lake - Kungrad - Nukus
Early breakfast and departure at 08:00.
8-hours drive towards Nukus (450 km). Approximate time of arrival 18:00.
- Davletgirey (Kurgancha kala): and abandoned trading station in the north of Khorezm kingdom;
- Ustyurt Plateau: mysterious and inscrutable Ustyut Plateau keeps not only huge deposits of gas and oil but also many secrets and riddles;
- Sudochie lake: rich fauna of this lake is famous far beyond from Karakalpakstan. Many scientists and fans of fishing and hunting come to this place from all over the world. The lake is a key stop on the long way of migrating birds: pinkflamingo, white swans, duck and others.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$872 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$522 *|
|3 pers.||4 pers.||$472 *|
|5 pers.||6 pers.||$492 *|
|7 pers.||8 pers.||$459 *|
|9 pers.||10 pers.||$440 *|
|11 pers.||16 pers.||$427 *|
|17 pers.||20 pers.||$415 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.