Tour - Golden Valley (Premium)
Incredibly informative tour to the Fergana Valley. You will visit the ancient city of Kokand and the colourful oriental bazaars. The tour includes two days of excursions with experienced guides, one night at a hotel and meals throughout the route (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Kokand, Ferghana, Margilan.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Kokand - Rishtan - Ferghana
08:07-12:07. Transfer to Kokand from Tashkent by train.
- Khudoyar Khan Palace (1845-1875);
- Juma Mosque (1809-1812);
- Madrasah Norbutabay (XVIII century);
- Modari Khan's Mausoleum;
- Dakhma-i-Shahon Mausoleum (1825).
Transfer to the city of Rishtan by car.
- Center for Ceramics in Rishtan.
Transfer to the city of Ferghana by car.
- Fergana Regional Museum of Local Lore (1895).
Dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Ferghana - Margilan - Tashkent
Transfer to the city of Margilan by car.
- Silk-weaving Mill "Yodgorlik" (1972);
- Said Ahmad Hodja Madrasah (XIX century).
Free time: shopping at the bazaar.
Transfer to the station.
Transfer to Tashkent city by train.
Free time: before departure time
parks: Japanese Garden, Botanical, Ashgabat.
End of the tour.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$247 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$157 *|
|3 pers.||4 pers.||$176 *|
|5 pers.||6 pers.||$180 *|
|7 pers.||8 pers.||$177 *|
|9 pers.||10 pers.||$170 *|
|11 pers.||16 pers.||$163 *|
|17 pers.||20 pers.||$165 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- meeting and seeing off tourists;
- local transfer;
- accommodation in twin rooms (with breakfast);
- transportation in cities according to the program;
- full board in all cities;
- services of a professional guide;
- entrance tickets to historical monuments;
- water 0.5 liters. every tourist a day.