Samarkand and Bukhara in just TWO days!
An excellent offer for those who want to visit the two most historically significant cities of Uzbekistan having only two spare days. Thanks to included tickets for the high-speed trains in the direction of Tashkent - Samarkand - Bukhara - Tashkent, and to the experienced guides in each city, you will easily manage to visit all the most important sights of these magical cities.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours, City tours.|
|Duration: 2 days / 1 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Samarkand
07.30 Departure to the city of Samarkand on the high-speed train "Afrosiab". Tickets are included in the tour. Samarkand is often called the Rome of the East.
10.08 Arrival at Samarkand, at the station you will be met by a guide and driver with a "SUN TRAVEL" sign.
Beginning of the tour in Samarkand. During the tour you will visit:
- Ulugbek Observatory,
- The ensemble of the mausoleums of the Samarkand nobility Shahi Zinda,
- Bibi-Khanum Cathedral Mosque ,
- Famous Registan Square,
- Siab Bazaar,
- Gur-Emir Mausoleum - the tomb of Amir Timur and Timurids.
Duration: 6-7 hours.
Free time in Samarkand.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Bukhara
09.00 Transfer to the railway station of Samarkand.
09.43 Departure to the city of Bukhara on the high-speed train Afrosiab. Tickets are included in the tour price.
11.15 Arrival at Bukhara, at the station you will be met by a driver with a "SUN TRAVEL" sign.
Beginning of the tour of the Old Town of Bukhara with a guide. Bukhara is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. You will see:
- Mausoleum of Samanids,
- Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum,
- Bolo House Mosque,
- Ark Citadel,
- Kalyan Minaret,
- Kalyan Mosque,
- Miri-Arab Madrasa,
- Magoki-Attori Mosque,
- Ulugbek Madrasa,
- Abdulaziz Khan Madrasah,
- Nadir-Divan-Begi Madrasa,
- Trading domes,
- Labi-House Complex,
- Chor-Minor Madrasah.
Accommodation in a hotel in Bukhara.
Day 3: Bukhara - Tashkent
04.00 Transfer to the railway station of Bukhara - Kagan.
05.00 Departure to the city of Tashkent on a high-speed train "Afrosiab". Tickets are included in the tour price.
08.45 Arrival in Tashkent.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$249 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
1. Accommodation in a double room.
2. Meals: standard breakfast at the hotel.
3. Railway tickets for the Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara-Tashkent high-speed train (economy class).
4. Transport according to the program.
5. Guided tours (language on request).
High-speed Afrosiab trains, personal car with a driver in each city.
1. Air travel.
2. Lunch, dinner.
3. Individual expenses such as tips, table drinks, telephone calls/fax, etc.
5. Transportation of luggage at the airport and hotels.
6. Accommodation in Tashkent.
7. Anything that is not listed as included.
8. Entrance tickets to the excursion objects according to the program.
9. Taxes for today.
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Samanid Mausoleum
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Abdulaziz-Khan Madrasah
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Divan-begi Madrasah
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Toki Telpakaurushon Trading Dome
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Siab Bazaar
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub