Magnificence of the East
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Samarkand||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 4 days / 3 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Bukhara
Departure at 11:45 from Vnukovo airport by flight HY-604 to Tashkent.
Arrival at 17:30.
Meeting at the airport and a sightseeing tour of modern evening Tashkent with a visit to Independence Square.
At 22:15 transfer to the station by night train to Bukhara.
Night on the train.
Coupe class (accommodation 4 people)
Day 2: Bukhara
Arrival at 06:20 (+1) in the morning.
Meeting at the station and transfer to the hotel.
Early check-in for relaxation.
At 10 am, a meeting with the guide and the beginning of a walking tour in the historical center of Bukhara.
Visit to the complex:
- Magoki-Attori mosque;
- Chor-Minor madrasah;
- shopping domes;
- Kalyan minaret;
- Kalyan mosque and Miri-Arab madrasah;
- Ulugbek madrasah and Abdulazizhan madrasah;
- Ark fortress;
- Bolo-Khauz mosque;
- Samanid mausoleum and mausoleum mausoleum Chashma-Ayub.
Night at the hotel.
Day 3: Bukhara - Samarkand
At 4:00, see off to the station on "Afrosiab" high-speed train.
Departure at 04:55. Arrival at 06:27 or a car crossing.
Meeting at the station.
Breakfast at the hotel.
The excursion program at 10:30.
On this day, you will visit the famous Registan Square, which has been the center of Samarkand for many centuries, as well as the Bibi Khanum Cathedral Mosque, the construction of which is associated with many folk legends.
You will also drop into the Siab bazaar where you can buy oriental sweets, fresh fruits and national souvenirs.
In addition, you will visit Ulugbek's Observatory - the grandson of Amir Timur, the ruler of Samarkand and the great scientist of the Middle Ages, Shakhi-Zinda complex, which is a magnificent ensemble of mausoleums of the Samarkand nobility and the mausoleum of Gur-Emir - the tomb of Amir Timur and Timurids.
Night at the hotel.
Day 4: Samarkand
At 4:30, transfer to the airport for a HY flight to Moscow at 06:30.
Arrival at 08:45.
|Start||End||Cost per person||Remaining seats|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- accommodation in a twin room of the specified class in all cities (breakfast included);
- comfortable transport with air conditioning for the entire route (including meeting and seeing off at the airport);
- guides in each city;
- excursions according to the tour program;
- train tickets in a compartment class: Tashkent-Bukhara (economy class), Bukhara Samarkand or automobile relocation.
A minibus or a bus with air conditioning.
- supplement for single accommodation;
- full board (lunch and dinner);
- entry tickets.
Art Samarkand/House Luxury
Supplement for single accommodation - 95 USD.
Extra night - 60 USD.
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Samanid Mausoleum
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Abdulaziz-Khan Madrasah
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Independence Square
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Siab Bazaar
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub
- Kalyan Minaret