Pearl of the East (Premium)
A premium all-inclusive tour through Tashkent and Samarkand - the pearl of the East, with full board and all tickets included, from Luxe Tour company - one of the best local tour operators. Send a request and feel all the hospitality of Uzbekistan. Best price guaranteed, no extra charges. More information and a tour program are available inside.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 3 days / 2 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Samarkand.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Samarkand
Meeting at the airport.
Check in to the hotel.
- Tashkent TV Tower;
- Minor Mosque.
- Hazrat Imam complex (XVI century);
- Kukeldash Madrasah (1569);
- Chorsu bazaar.
Dinner at the hotel.
Transfer to the station.
Transfer to Samarkand by train Afrosiab.
Day 2: Samarkand - Tashkent
- Necropolis of Shokhi Zinda (XIV-XVIII centuries);
- Hazrat Khizr Mosque (VIII c);
- Mausoleum of Khoja Doniyor (1400).
- Memorial complex Imam al Bukhariy;
- Gur Amir Mausoleum (XIV-XV centuries);
- Registan Square (XV-XVII centuries).
Transfer to the station.
18:00-20:10. Transfer to Tashkent by train Afrosiab.
Day 3: Tashkent
- Amir Temur Square (1882), a monument to Amir Temir;
- Museum of the History of Timur and Timurid.
Free time: till departure time
parks: Japanese Garden, Botanical, Ashgabat.
Transfer to the airport.
End of the tour.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|1 pers.||1 pers.||$403 *|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$259 *|
|3 pers.||4 pers.||$220 *|
|5 pers.||6 pers.||$237 *|
|7 pers.||8 pers.||$221 *|
|9 pers.||10 pers.||$213 *|
|11 pers.||16 pers.||$202 *|
|17 pers.||20 pers.||$199 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- meeting and seeing off tourists;
- air, train tickets for domestic transfers;
- accommodation in twin rooms (with breakfast);
- transportation in cities according to the program;
- full board in all cities;
- services of a professional guide;
- entrance tickets to historical monuments;
- water 0.5 liters. every tourist a day.
- The program of the tour may change, in accordance with your wishes.
- The nutrition program is advisory.
- Recent changes to the program must be agreed before the start of the tour.
- In case of a program change, the cost of the tour may be changed.
- The cost of the tour does not include air travel to/from Uzbekistan.