Incredibly colorful tour through Uzbekistan in just 5 days! On a comfortable bus and trains you will pass through the most ancient cities of the Silk Road: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand and Khiva. Also, this tour includes dinner in the courtyard of an ancient madrasah with a folk concert and a fashion show.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Khiva||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 5 days / 4 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva.|
Day 1: Tashkent
Meeting guests at the exit of the airport building.
Transfer to the hotel.
11:00. Tour of Tashkent:
- Hast-Imam Square;
- Barak Khan Madrasa;
- Mausoleum of Kafal al-Shashi Mazar;
- Kukeldash Madrasah.
Lunch at the national plov center.
- Museum of Applied Arts;
- Independence Square;
- Amir Temur Square;
- Visit the National Park named after Alisher Navoi.
Dinner at a national restaurant (extra charge).
Night at the hotel.
Day 2: Tashkent - Samarkand
Transfer to the railway station.
08:00. Departure by Afrosiab high-speed train to Samarkand.
Meeting guests at the exit of the building of Samarkand station.
10:30. Excursion in Samarkand - one of the most majestic cities of Uzbekistan, the beloved capital of the great Tamerlane:
- Mausoleum of Gur-Emir (XIV-XV century), which houses the tomb of Tamerlane and his relatives;
- Registan Square (XV-XVII centuries): Ulugbek Madrasah, Til-Kori Madrasah, Sher-dor Madrasah;
- Mausoleum of Shahi Zinda (XII-XV century): one of the alleged tombs of Kusam ibn Abass (cousin of the Prophet Muhammad).
Hotel accommodation after 12:00.
Lunch at the national tea house.
- Bibi Khanym Mosque (XIV century), built in honor of his beloved wife Tamerlane;
- Ulugbek Observatory (XV century) - an astronomer, scientist, ruler, favorite grandson of Tamerlane, murdered by order of his son;
- Hazrat-Hyzr Mosque.
Night at the hotel.
Day 3: Samarkand - Bukhara
08:45ю Transfer to the railway station of Samarkand.
10:13. Departure by Afrosiab high-speed train to Bukhara.
11:47. Arrival. Meeting guests at the exit of the station building.
12:30. Walking tour of the old town (all monuments are located nearby): Bukhara has preserved a medieval layout, so that every building, every house on its winding narrow streets carries the charm of antiquity. Temporary boundaries are erased here, here you lose the sense of time ... The architecture of the city includes acquaintance with such monuments as:
- Walk under the trade domes (XVI century): Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpak Furushon, Toki Zargaron, where artisans (jewelers, miniaturists and others) sell their products;
- Magokki Attori Mosque (XII-XVI century), built on the site of a temple of fire worshipers - one of the 3 monuments in Bukhara, survived the invasion of Genghis Khan;
- Caravanserai of Bukhara;
- Tim Abdullahan (XVI century), a covered bazaar used to trade expensive silk fabrics;
- Ulugbek Madrasah (XV century), built by the grandson of Tamerlane. At the entrance, the inscription in Arabic script belonging to the prophet Muhammad: "The desire for knowledge is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim woman";
- Madrasah Abdullazizkhana (XVII century);
- Kalon Mosque (16th century);
- Mir-i-Arab Madrasah (XVI century), in which the head of Russian Muslims Ravil Gaynuddin and the dead President of Chechnya, Ahmad Kadyrov, were formerly mufti;
- Kalyan Minaret is a symbol of Bukhara, for centuries, served as a beacon for caravans in the desert, approaching Bukhara. Another name of the minaret is “tower of death”, according to one of the legends, unfaithful wives and free-thinking Bukharians were thrown from the minaret.
Lunch in a national restaurant.
Continuation of the tour:
- Ark Fortress is a majestic citadel, the habitat of the rulers of Bukhara, a stronghold of power and authority (I century BC - XIX century);
- Bolo-Hauz mosque (XVIII century) - quarter mosque;
- Chashma Ayub Mausoleum (XII-XVI century), inside is the source of healing water, St. Job (Ayub);
- Visit to the bazaar: fruits, dried fruits, nuts, spices, gold embroidery;
- Samanid Mausoleum (X century) - the pearl of the architecture of Central Asia, the family tomb of the Samanid dynasty.
At 19:00 or at 20:00 dinner in the old Nodir Devan Begi Madrasa and folklore concert (from mid-April to mid-November). The ancient building of the XVI century, which hosts dinner and a concert, is one of the most beautiful and richly decorated madrasas. During the dinner, you will see the performance of the National Philharmonic, performing Uzbek folk dances in live music, as well as the display of fashionable clothing made of handmade fabrics with national elements - the fruit of creative imagination of Bukhara designers. For dinner, dishes of national cuisine are served.
Night at the hotel.
Day 4: Bukhara - Khiva
Departure from Bukhara to Khiva (480 km).
Crossing Kyzyl Kum.
Lunch at the teahouse.
Stop to explore the Amu Darya River.
Arrive in Khiva.
Day 5: Khiva
Breakfast at the hotel.
Pakhlavan Mahmud Mausoleum, Islam-Hija Minaret, the highest minaret in Uzbekistan, observation deck Kunya-Ark.
The final dinner (the highlight of the dinner is Amudarya carp).
Rest in the hotel.
Late transfer to Urgench airport.
Departure to Moscow at 05-05, flight S7.
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|20 pers.||24 pers.||$375 *|
|25 pers.||30 pers.||$365 *|
|31 pers.||40 pers.||$365 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- accommodation in standard twin rooms in 3 star hotels;
- hotel-based breakfasts;
- transport for the entire route with air conditioning and a refrigerator: a minibus or bus;
- excursions specified in the program in the cities: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand, Khiva;
- entrance tickets to all architectural monuments specified in the program during the excursion (except climbing the minarets);
- lunches according to the program;
- a folk show with a fashion show and dinner at the Nodir-Devon-Begi Madrasa in Bukhara;
- official registration;
- train tickets: Tashkent-Samarkand (economy class); Samarkand-Bukhara (economy class).
A minibus or bus, trains
- international air travel;
- extra charge for single occupancy;
- alcoholic beverages, hookah;
- full board;
- photo and video in museums;
- dinners, lunches not included in the price;
- any expenses not included in the list of things included in the price.
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Khast-Imam Complex
- Barakhan Madrasah
- Kaffal-Shashi mausoleum
- Museum of Applied Art in Tashkent
- Samanid Mausoleum
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Independence Square
- Amir Timur Square
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Tim Abdullakhan Trading Dome
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub
- Kalyan Minaret