Group tour to Uzbekistan for Navruz Holiday
Book this to Uzbekistan in March - the beginning of long traditional celebrations of the Uzbek New Year. Meet the long-awaited holiday with all of Uzbekistan, taste the best national dishes, try the traditional sumalak and nishalda, and even better - cook them yourself! Visit mass folk festivals with the melodious sounds of Karnay and feel the real Uzbek culture!
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, City tours.|
|Duration: 3 days / 2 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand.|
Day 1: Tashkent - Bukhara
Tashkent Railway Station
22:30 Night train Tashkent-Bukhara.
Night on the train.
Day 2: Buhara
06:30 Arrival in Bukhara.
Transfer to the city center.
Combined tour (guests join the group - about 20 people; the group may increase).
09:00 Walking tour of Bukhara: Chashma Ayub, Bolo-Khauz mosque, Ark fortress, Poi-Kalyan ensemble, Bukhara trade domes (Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki Zargaron), Ulugbek and Abdullazizkhan madrasas; Tim Abdullahan; Magoki Attori mosque; Lyabi House ensemble and the monument to Khoja Nasreddin.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Bukhara - Samarkand
Free day in Bukhara
15:00 Transfer to the railway station.
16:10 Bukhara-Samarkand train.
18:24 Arrival in Samarkand. Transfer to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Samarkand, evening train to Tashkent
09.00 Tour of Samarkand: Gur Emir (the tomb of the Temurids dynasty), Registan Square - the heart of Samarkand, (Ulugbek Madrasah, Tilya Qori Madrasa and Sher-Dor Madrasa), Bibi-Khanym Mosque, Siab Eastern Bazaar, Shahi Zinda Necropolis, Ulugbek Observatory.
Transfer to the railway station.
17:00 Evening train to Tashkent.
Arrival in Tashkent. End of the tour.
|Start||End||Cost per person||Remaining seats|
|No data available|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Transport services: all transfers specified in the program;
- Accommodation in a standard double room in Bukhara and Samarkand with breakfast;
- Local guides services (2 excursions);
- Tickets for the Afrosiab fast train or Shark train: Samarkand - Tashkent (economy class);
- Tickets for the Samarkand - Bukhara Shark train (economy class car);
- Tickets for the Tashkent-Bukhara night train (2 beds in a 4-bed compartment);
- Entrance fees for all monuments listed in the program.
Trains, sedan cars inside the cities
- International air and railway tickets;
- Accommodation and transport in Tashkent;
- Fee for professional photo and video shooting on the sights;
- Early arrivals and departures, additional service in hotels;
- Personal insurance;
- Meals (lunch and dinner);
- Personal and other expenses not listed in the section "Price of the tour includes".
Standard check-in is at 14.00 and standard check-out is at 12.00.
Early arrivals and departures are not included in the program (available upon request).
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Poi-Kalyan Complex
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Abdulaziz-Khan Madrasah
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Toki Telpakaurushon Trading Dome
- Tim Abdullakhan Trading Dome
- Hodja Nasreddin Monument
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Ulugh Beg Madrasah
- Tilla-Kari Madrasah
- Sherdor Madrasah
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Siab Bazaar
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub