Classics of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand in 7 Days (Premium)
An interesting premium tour from INFO Travel - one of the best local tour operators. Make an application and feel all the hospitality of Uzbekistan. Guaranteed best price, no extra charges.
The tour includes accommodation in LUX class rooms. More information and a tour program are available inside.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours, Sightseeing tours.|
|Duration: 7 days / 6 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand.|
Day 1: Tashkent
Arrival in Tashkent.
Check in at the hotel after 15:15 in accordance with international law.
Day 2: Tashkent - Samarkand
Transfer from Tashkent to Samarkand.
Excursion to the main attractions of the capital Tamerlane:
- Gur-Emir (tomb of the Timurids);
- Registan Square (the pearl of Samarkand);
- Ulugbek Madrasah, Sherdor Madrassah, Tilla-Kari Madrasah (buildings of the Registan complex);
- Bibi Khanum Mosque (the largest mosque in Central Asia);
- Necropolis "Shahi Zinda" (archaeological and architectural memorial complex);
- Ulugbek's Observatory (a unique building of the observatory of the 1420s), named after Tamerlane's beloved wife).
Day 3: Samarkand - Bukhara
Transfer from Samarkand to Bukhara.
Arrival in Bukhara (Check in at the hotel after 14:00)
Beginning of familiarization with Bukhara:
- Chor-Minor Madrasah (Four Minarets) The unconventional architecture of the madrasah distinguishes it from all other monuments of Central Asia;
- Mausoleum of Samanids (family tomb and one of the most ancient architectural monuments of Bukhara);
- Tomb of "Chashma Ayub" ("Source of Job" - a mausoleum and a sacred source);
- Bolo House complex (Luxurious XVII century mosque).
Day 4: Bukhara
Continuation of an excursion in Bukhara:
- Ark Fortress (palace of the rulers of Bukhara);
- Poi-Kalyan complex (Poy-Kalyan minaret, Abdulaziz Khan madrasah, Ulugbek madrasah);
- Trading domes (trade center of the Great Silk Road);
- Lyabi-hauz ensemble (one of the central squares of Bukhara and the central pond);
- Kukeldash Madrasah (The largest madrasah of that time);
- Madrasah of Nadir Divanbegi.
Day 5: Bukhara - Khiva
Transfer from Bukhara to Khiva through the Kyzylkum desert ("Red Sands") 440 km or by train (leaving at 12:05, arriving at 16:50)
Arrival in Khiva, checking into a hotel.
Day 6: Khiva
Tour of Khiva (Ichan-Kala - the inner city):
- Pahlavan Mahmud Complex;
- Kunya-Ark Fortress (“Old Fortress”, the ruler’s citadel;
- Minaret and Madrasah of Muhammad Amin Khan;
- Tash Hauli Palace;
- Allakuli Khan Madrasah;
- Juma Mosque.
Walk in the evening Khiva.
Day 7: Khiva - Tashkent
Flight from Urgench to Tashkent (9:35 - departure).
Sightseeing tour of Tashkent:
- Mustaqillik Square (Independence Square);
- Amir Timur Square;
- Monument of courage;
- Hazret Imam Ensemble;
- Bazaar "Chorsu".
|Quantity (from)||Quantity (to)||Cost per person|
|2 pers.||2 pers.||$945 *|
|4 pers.||6 pers.||$741 *|
|14 pers.||18 pers.||$501 *|
|Different number of people in your group?||TBD *|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
This program lasts 7 days.
The route order may vary depending on the workload of domestic flights and trains.
You can always make adjustments to the program before confirmation and before the arrival of guests in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The cost is calculated depending on the level of hotels, transport, food and a guide.
Option 1: Each city meets a local guide.
Option 2: Accompanying the entire route is one who is constantly with guests during all transfers.
Services of the driver - accompanying. If the guests are Russian-speaking and they do not need a guide on the route, in some cities the driver will be able to accompany you (without information on the site of attractions)
Transport is provided depending on the number of tourists.
Food, personal expenses, tips.
Accommodation in 3, 4 and 5 star hotels, depending on this, the cost of the tour changes.
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Chorsu Bazaar
- Khast-Imam Complex
- Poi-Kalyan Complex
- Samanid Mausoleum
- Divan-begi Madrasah
- Independence Square
- Amir Timur Square
- "Courage" Monument
- Kunya-Ark Fortress
- Juma Mosque in Khiva
- Allakuli-Khan Madrasah
- Tash-Khauli Palace
- Pahlavan Mahmud Mausoleum
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub
- Madrasah Kukeldash