Group Tour to Uzbekistan on May holidays from Moscow 2020
We invite you to spend May holidays in Uzbekistan! Group tour on May holidays in Uzbekistan from Moscow is specially made during day-off dates so there is no need to worry about being back for work in time.
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Samarkand||Tour category: Historical tours.|
|Duration: 5 days / 4 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand.|
Day 1: Moscow - Tashkent
22:45 Departure from Moscow flight HY 602.
Day 2: Tashkent - Bukhara
04:35 Arrival in Tashkent.
Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
12:00 Leaving the hotel, transfer to cafe/restaurant to have a lunch.
After lunch there is a sightseeing tour of Tashkent when we visit old part of the city: Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah, Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century,
21:00 Transfer to railway station
22:05 Departure from Tashkent to Bukhara by night train.
Overnight in train.
Day 3: Bukhara
06:30 Arrival in Bukhara.
Meet the driver.
Transfer to the hotel.
09:00 Walking city tour along the old part of Bukhara: Mausoleum of Samanids,
Bolo Hauz Mosque
and Ark Fortress - the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC,
Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrasah.
13:00 Master class of national Uzbek food cooking with lunch in a guest house.
Visiting three trading domes: Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki Zargaron. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even money exchange.
Excursion also includes visiting Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrasahs,
Caravanserai Sayfuddin (Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara),
Back to hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Bukhara - Gijduvan - Samarkand
Transfer to Bukhara (270 km) by car/bus. On the way to destination we visit Abdullo Nazrullaevich ceramic hand-craft workshop in Gijduvon town. We offer to take part in interesting master class, to find out how to create ceramic products with master's help.
Arrival in Samarkand.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Samarkand - Moscow
11:00 Excursion in Samarkand, visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum,
famous Registan Square (Ulugbek Madrasah, Madrasah Sherdor and Madrasah Tilla Kori),
Bibi Khanim Mosque - the biggest medieval building in the city;
Shahi Zinda Necropolis,
Free time to see oriental Samarkand bazaar - Siab.
19:00 Transfer to Samarkand airport.
21:55 Departure from Samarkand to Moscow with flight HY 605.
End of tour.
|Start||End||Cost per person||Remaining seats|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Hotel accommodation in double / twin sharing rooms with breakfast;
- Additional breakfast (day 3)
- Master class of national food cooking and dinner in guest house (day 3)
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums as specified in the program;
- Full transportation service and all transfers on busses;
- 3 city excursions (Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand) with local Russian-speaking guides;
- Bukhara-Samarkand comfortable bus transfer;
- Train ticket Tashkent-Bukhara (night train)
- Russian-speaking tour lider for groups from 6 persons
Full transportation service and all transfers on busses included
- Air tickets for international flights
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Master class in Gijduvan
- Meals (lunches and dinners)
- Additional service in hotel
Rooms in hotels are double/twin and include air conditioner, bathroom, fridge, TV and telephone.
Shodlik / Uzbekistan
Zilol Baht / Malika Classic
Zargaron / Fatima / Kabir
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME CATEGORY
Price includes only breakfast. Dinner and lunch are not included.
Russian-speaking guides will accompany you during all the trip as indicated in tour programm. If the group quantity is 6 persons or bigger the tour will be accompanied by tour operator's represenatative.
Single supplement: 60$
Children under 7*: 305$
* using a triple suit with adults
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Tomb of Bahauddin Naqshband
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Khast-Imam Complex
- Kukeldash Madrasah
- Barakhan Madrasah
- Kaffal-Shashi mausoleum
- Poi-Kalyan Complex
- The Bolshoi Theater named after Alisher Navoi
- Samanid Mausoleum
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Abdulaziz-Khan Madrasah
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Divan-Beghi Khanaka
- Divan-begi Madrasah
- Independence Square
- "Courage" Monument
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Tim Abdullakhan Trading Dome
- Sitorai Mohi Hosa - Emir's Summer Palace
- Hodja Nasreddin Monument
- Bahauddin Naqshband Sufi Complex
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Tilla-Kari Madrasah
- Sherdor Madrasah
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Siab Bazaar
- Chorsu Bazaar
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Toki Telpakaurushon Trading Dome