Guaranteed Departure Uzbekistan tour 2019-2020
Are you going to join the group? Take this opportunity with our guaranteed tour. You can see visit main sights of ancient cities Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva.
Group size: minimum 2 participants and maximum 12 participants.
2 pax - 780$ per person
4-6 pax - 675$ per person
|Start of the tour: Tashkent||Accommodation: 3 stars.|
|End of tour: Tashkent||Tour category: Historical tours.|
|Duration: 8 days / 7 nights||Сities: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva.|
Day 1: Tashkent
Arrival in Tashkent with day/evening flight. Meeting in the airport, transfer to the hotel. You will have time to discuss the tour program and other details with our company representative. Free time.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Tashkent
Sightseeing tour of Tashkent visiting old and new parts of the city: Amir Timur Square,
Theatre Square with Opera House,
Applied Arts Museum,
In the old part of city visiting Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah, Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century - the oldest hand written Koran Book.
Free time. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Tashkent - Samarkand
07:30 Transfer to the train station
08:00 Departure for Samarkand by high-speed train "Afrosiab".
10:10 Arrival in Samarkand. Meet the guide. Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags.
Visit to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulugbek Madrasah, Madrasah Sherdor and Madrasah Tilla Kori.
Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timurids dynasty;
Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city;
Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums;
Ulugbek’s Observatory – one of the most important astronomical centers,
Khoja Daniyar - Saint Daniel Mausoleum.
Free time to see oriental Samarkand bazaar – Siab.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Samarkand - Bukhara
Free time till lunch.
After lunch transfer to Bukhara (270 km). On the way to destination visiting Abdullo Nazrullaevich ceramic hand-craft workshop in Gijduvon town. We offer to take part in interesting master class, to find out how to create ceramic products.
Arrival in Bukhara. Free time. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Bukhara
Walking city tour along the old part of Bukhara: Visit to the Mausoleum of Samanids,
Bolo Hauz Mosque
and Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC,
Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrasah.
There are three trading domes Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki Zargaron and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today , as well, one can see and purchase different souvenirs, jewelery.
Excursion also includes visiting Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrasahs,
Caravanserai Sayfuddin (Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara),
Magoki Attari Mosque,
Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrasah, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrasah and monument of Khodja Nasreddin).
Dinner watching folklore show in Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 6: Bukhara - Khiva
Transfer to Kviva through Kyzylkum desert (475 km). Brief stop near the Amudarya river during the way.
Arrival at Khiva. Free time. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7: Khiva - Tashkent
Start sightseeing tour in historical part of Khiva - Ichan Kala known as "Inner town" - the largest open air museum:
Ata Darbaza, Kunya Ark,
Muhammad Rakhim-Khan Madrasah,
Muhammad Aminkhan Madrasah,
Kalta Minor Minaret,
the last Khiva Khan Allakulikhan’s Madrasah - Tosh Hovli Palace,
Caravanserai and Tim Allakulikhan, Pahlavan Mahmud Mausoleum,
Said Alauddin Mausoleum,
Islam Khodja Madrasah,
Juma Mosque and Minaret.
Evening transfer to the local airport (30 km).
Evening flight Urgench-Tashkent. Time of flight 1 hour 40 minuts.
Arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Tashkent
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport.
Early morning departure. End of tour.
|Start||End||Cost per person||Remaining seats|
|No data available|
* Requesting a price does not oblige you to buy a tour. You can send a request for different tours and choose the most suitable option.
- Letter of invitation (if necessary) for Uzbekistan visa;
- Transportation throughout the tour, including transfers airport - hotel - airport;
- Accommodation in the hotels on double/twin sharing rooms based on breakfasts;
- Sightseeing tours with local Russian speaking guides (5 excursions);
- Entrance fees to the museums, mausoleums and other sites;
- Train ticket Tashkent - Samarkand, economy class;
- Dinner with folklore show program at Nodir Devan Begi Madrassah in Bukhara;
- Russian speaking staff provided from our company to accompany the group during entire itinerary if the group is minimum of 6 people and up.
Transportation service is fully included from the very beginning till the end of the tour.
And type of vehicle varies depending on the number of people in the group:
- a minivan with 14 seats for a group up to 8 people;
- a minibus with 20 seats for a group up to 12 people.
- Uzbekistan tourist visa fee paid at the embassy/consulate of Uzbekistan or at the Tashkent International Airport;
- International air tickets to/from Tashkent;
- Air ticket for the domestic flight from Tashkent to Urgench (130 USD per person);
- Fees for the use of photo/video cameras charged separately at monuments and museums;
- Personal insurance;
- Lunches and dinners (except one dinner in Bukhara with folk show);
- Luggage handling at the airports and hotels;
- Tips for porters, guides and drivers.
Hotels and Accommodation:
Accommodation on this tour will be arranged in the hotels that are equal to 3 star category. The hotels chosen for the tour feature double/twin sharing and single occupancy rooms with all necessary room facilities like air-conditioning, bathroom with bathtub or shower, refrigerator, satellite TV and IDD telephone (at least at the reception desk). The price of the tour is quoted based on double/twin sharing accommodation and single room supplement is paid separately as shown above (please see the above mentioned prices).
Only breakfasts are included throughout. We keep lunches and dinners excluded guessing that you might opt just for a snack or light meal, or even people sometimes don’t have any meal in the daytime having a great dinner instead. So, meals are optional on the tour.
Russian speaking local guides will provide sightseeing tours in each city as specified in the itinerary program. In case the group size is at least 6 and more people, then a Russian speaking tour leader will be provided who will be accompanying the group and arranging all activities like sightseeing tours, hotel check-in, meals (if needed) and etc.
Single supplement +110$
- Ark Fortress in Bukhara
- Lyabi-Khauz Complex
- Khast-Imam Complex
- Kukeldash Madrasah
- Barakhan Madrasah
- Kaffal-Shashi mausoleum
- Poi-Kalyan Complex
- Museum of Applied Art in Tashkent
- The Bolshoi Theater named after Alisher Navoi
- Ulugbek Madrasah
- Abdulaziz-Khan Madrasah
- Miri Arab Madrasah
- Independence Square
- Amir Timur Square
- "Courage" Monument
- Itchan Kala Fortress
- Kunya-Ark Fortress
- Muhammad Rahim-khan Madrasah
- Shergazi-Khan Madrasah
- Allakuli-Khan Madrasah
- Islam Khoja Madrasah and Minaret
- Pahlavan Mahmud Mausoleum
- Said Allauddin Mausoleum
- Muhammad Amin Khan Madrasah
- Bolo Haouz Mosque
- Magok-i-Attari Mosque
- Toki Sarrofon Trading Dome
- Toki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Toki Telpakaurushon Trading Dome
- Tim Abdullakhan Trading Dome
- Hodja Nasreddin Monument
- Registan Square
- Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis
- Gur Emir - Burial Vault of Timurids
- Bibi Khanym Mausoleum
- Tomb of Prophet Daniel
- Tilla-Kari Madrasah
- Sherdor Madrasah
- Ulugbek's Observatory
- Siab Bazaar